2. Provided Personal Information – Customer assents and undertakes that it is providing the personal information with free will and voluntarily and furthermore is capable enough to provide such information. The collected personal information will include the following: name, address, e-mail address, phone number, online client intake sheet form or any transactions customer conduct on our websites or offline with Hypber.
3. Personal Information Usage–Hypber uses the personal information to create customer data, for statistics, online traffic analysis, respond the requests Hypber receives, for purpose of offering products, plans, services, promotions, electronic newsletters, promotional e-mails, generating billing, for testimonials, remarks, providing time to time relevant information, developing and displaying content and advertising tailored to your interests and preferences, conducting contests, providing assistance with your fitness goals, such as encouragement on workouts, training schedules, recommended dietary changes, and other information to help you reach your fitness goals, providing information regarding updates to the Site and application.
4. Personal Information Disclosure –Disclosure of personal information can be done in following circumstances: (A) Is now, or hereafter becomes, through no act or failure to act on the part of the Hypber, generally known or available; (B) Is known by Hypber without any obligation to keep such information confidential at the time of receiving such information as evidenced by its contemporaneous written records; (C) Is hereafter furnished to Hypber by a third party, as a matter of right and without restriction on disclosure; (D) Is independently developed by Hypber without any breach of this Agreement, as evidenced by its contemporaneous written records; (E) Is the subject of a prior written permission to disclose provided by the disclosing party; (F) Is disclosed in response to a valid order of a court or other governmental body; or (G) Is necessary to establish rights or enforce obligations.
5. Customer’s Right And Choice on Information –Should customer desires to stop receiving further communications or newsletter from Hypber, customer will have the choice to click on “ unsubscribe” tab to unsubscribe itself for future newsletter, updates or promotional offers from Hypber. However, there is a possibility that Hypber, may send customer e-mail regarding updates to legal notices applicable to the account customer created with Hypber. As and when required, Hypber may also contact customer via telephone to offer plans or services which Hypber believes may be lucrative to customer. Should you prefer not to receive such calls, please advise the representative who contacts you or contact customer service.
6. Third Party Link – Hypber may include links to other web sites or other Internet sources. In so far as Hypber cannot control these external sites and sources, it cannot be held responsible for the provision of these external sites and sources, and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or for any other material available on or via these external sites or sources. Furthermore, Hypber cannot be held responsible for any consequent damage or loss occurring or alleged, in relation to the use of or the fact of having trusted the content, goods or services available on these external sites or sources.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Singapore as applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within the jurisdiction of Hypber registered address which is as follows 111,North Bridge Road, Peninsula Plaza, 179098 Singapore.
9. Arbitration- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be first attempted to be settled amicably by negotiations between the Parties, and if not amicably settled, finally settled in arbitration in accordance with applicable Arbitration and Conciliation Act in Singapore. The place of arbitration shall be Singapore. The arbitration shall be conducted in English language through the arbitration of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Hypber. The costs of arbitration shall be borne equally by both parties. The award of arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the Parties.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US: Customer may contact Hypber at the following: [email protected]